Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript has currently only been submitted to SAJGO and has not been published previously.
- This work is original and all third party contributions (images, ideas and results) have been duly attributed to the originator(s).
- Permission to publish licensed material (tables, figures, graphs) has been obtained and the letter of approval and proof of payment for royalties have been submitted as supplementary files.
- The submitting/corresponding author is duly authorised to herewith assign copyright to the SAJGO.
- All co-authors have made significant contributions to the manuscript to qualify as co-authors.
- Ethics committee approval has been obtained for original studies and is clearly stated in the methodology.
- A conflict of interest statement has been included where appropriate.
- The submission adheres to the instructions to authors in terms of all technical aspects of the manuscript.
Original Research(2800-3200 words)
Case Studies(1 800 words)
Copyright NoticeBy submitting manuscripts to SAJGO, authors of original articles are assigning copyright to the South African Society of Gynaecologic Oncology (SASGO). Authors may use their own work after publication without written permission, provided they acknowledge the original source. Individuals and academic institutions may freely copy and distribute articles published in SAJGO for educational and research purposes without obtaining permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.